– exchanged numbers with a favorite customer who wants to have lunch sometime soon
– have officially become addicted to tea
– boarded a plane at 5:10 this morning Houston bound
*In the interest of full disclosure I should warn you up front that I only signed up for instagram for the benefit of my mother and I photograph for instagram accordingly. She is the only person I know who will have any interest whatsoever in the random, ordinary, mundane, and sometimes plain stupid things I find worthy of digital immortalisation on a whim. As it turns out, she is also the only person I know who cannot manage to install instagram on her apple device. ;) And so, mom, until you find a way to magic a new app, this one’s for you.
– the man who tried to convince me that skim milk has 0 calories and then got mad at me when I didn’t agree. haha, ok you win. The customer is always right, even when they’re wrong.
– Mac learned that with enough force and patience he could barrel through the locked kitty window. A+, kitty cat.
– a conspiracy may be brewing to silence my vote. Luke and I mailed our voter registration forms together in the same envelope yet somehow only he succeed in actually getting a voter registration card. What happened?
– Skyped with most of Luke’s family. Nephews are getting cuter and cuter but still won’t talk to us.